Tuesday, November 28, 2006

:: MONDAY ::
tired tired. if u all notice tt post alwayz have a word "tired" in it. reason being, i dunno myself either! XD

ate food haven buffet today! wohoo~ i noticed tt my portion of eating.. or rather say, capabilities of eating ( like a monster ) has tonned down le.. today eat like.. nth like tt oso full liao.. nxt time when i'm in a bad mood den bring me go eat buffet ba.. more worth it.. XP

on my way home in the mrt, i notice this ger.. wow! man.. she does know how to dress beautifully.. serious.. i came across alot ppl ( including myself ) hu is noob in dressing.. but she's not.. damn she's hot.. =P she wore high heel shoe, golden bag ( very elegent style not those typical ones. ) and hair tied up in a bun. chic bun. she doesn't wear any make-ups nor did she does mani n pedi - cure.. she's juz so standout n nice.. and one more thing.. she's a plus size.. no kidding.. everyone turn theirs head on her.. ( i meant it in a gud way. )

haha. n there's smthing abt my dream last night. shall not reveal here. later scare ppl off onli. XD

nites! sweet dreams to me! lemme have some slp can!!

* this post has been modified *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home